Saturday, October 21, 2017

OSILE FOR CHRIST


God said: ‘If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land’ (2 Chronicles 7:14).
Thus says the Lord: “And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions; and also on My menservants and My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days” (Joel 2:28-29).

God will do it again in our time as Prophet Abiola Ogbon declares OSILE FOR CHRIST in November 2017. It's going to be a crusade of salvation,hearings and miracle galore. watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment